Sims 4 Featured upload! UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition
This mod enables the UI cheats extension, which allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command.
Currently, the mod includes the following functions:
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering “15” will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 10
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- CC: Stands for custom content. CC is content created by fans of the game.
- How To Download CC For Sims 4?
- Go to the Menu and then Game Options. Select ‘’Other’’ and check the ‘’Enable Custom Content and Mods’’ box.
Credit : weerbesu