This is my first slider so it’s not perfect:
- It sometimes messes with the shape of the eyebrows just a tiny bit, it’s not really noticeable unless you are very particular about your sims’ eyebrows.
- With some cc skinblends the eyelid creases don’t move.
As usual, it conflicts with any slider that uses the same hotspot control.
- CC: Stands for custom content. CC is content created by fans of the game.
- How To Download CC For Sims 4?
- Go to the Menu and then Game Options. Select ‘’Other’’ and check the ‘’Enable Custom Content and Mods’’ box.
Credit : opaltearsims